Thursday, November 12, 2009

Race Across The Sky

Tonight Nate and I went and seen Race Across The Sky tonight as when it was shown last time I had to run Nate to drivers ed. There was about 20 people in the theater tonight for the showing which is to bad but that way there was no idiot talking during the movie so that was nice. The movie was pretty good I think as they showed a lot of stories other then just the leaders the entire time. What an epic race though, 14,000 feet climbing in 100 miles all at 8,000 feet or higher. That is just crazy and at the pace that Lance did is even more crazy. A race that would be fun to try but I don't think my butt or leg could take it so I have to say it is on the bucket list. But I hope that some day maybe I can get Nate into it and see him suffer. Noe it is time to watch the Mentalist. Later..

No comments: