Friday, November 27, 2009

Nothing

I sat in the stand today and seen 2 deer. 1 was a nice size doe ( I don't shoot them unless we have to ) and a nub little buck. They both got to see another day. I got to sit a watch the squirrels fight in the woods all day though. I was funny as there was a bully squirrel and he was really mean to the other squirrels and then 2 came back and chased the bully away. Fun to watch. Then Cece, Nate, Wade and my Mom went in to town for some deals. They got what they wanted and Nate used his race winnings to buy a PS3. He is happy and now has it hooked up to the big tv that we brought from Wade's house. Now we are going to watch a blu-ray movie. Also got in to watch Tina race her main at the Race of Champions race at the Grands and she took a 2nd. Great job Tina. More hunting tomorrow so maybe a good size deer may stroll past yet. Time for a beer. Later..

No comments: