Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Blown up

The time to try to get into the IceMan was set up to start at 10am est time. So that meant 9 am our time. Thinking well that it great as I had appointments at that time and I would try from the iPhone. It did not work as the server for Swiftentry was blown up again because of all the people trying to get in. I got a hold of Cece and she tried a little later when they put the fire out and she got Nate in. So I guess we better start riding a little one of these days. Yeah right that has been going on as the Kenosha ABR crits are starting in a week and a half and then the WCA races right after that. The road season is coming up fast and it will be here before we know it.

Tonight was a parent teacher conferences for Jessica and I have to say we have a good girl. She got a 2 thumbs up from her teacher and she is doing real well. I would expect nothing but that from her as she is a great girl. Other then that gate practice tomorrow night and then some more bike practice and maybe Rays a time or 2 over the weekend. Later..

No comments: