Thursday, March 24, 2011

Party weekend.

Well I am hoping that the weekend is a good one to me as tomorrow is the annual St Patrick's party at Steve's house. As in the past it has been a great time that has had me and others in the fog for the next day or 2. But I am thinking that some one else will take a pull and I will be OK and not drink to much. Then Saturday I have plans to take care of to that I hope will keep me from getting to loaded as I am planning on racing the Kenosha crit on Sunday or if the weather is to bad the last day that the bmx races. So it should be a interesting to weather I can be good and be able to race without a hangover, or race a hangover off.

Tonight we have a guest for the night as Claudio the neighbor boy is staying overnight as his sister Isabella had a surgery today and his parents are spending the night in the hospital with her. Nothing to be concerned about with Isabella and it all went fine. Claudio is having a good time as i Jessica. Oh well time to entertain a few kids. Later..

No comments: