Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Old man

After racing on the road for the first time in years my body was telling me you are old. My legs were sore, back was stiff and hips were tight. So I was glad that I was hauling weights and moving around as it helped loosen me up and take a few of the aches and pains away slightly. Then once I got home I got a few chores done, wash the car and truck, do a few loads of laundry, fold the laundry, make dinner, clean up dinner, empty clean dishwasher, and then sit down for a minutes before heading to bed. Then today I felt fine and then when I got home Nate and I did a road bike practice and I lifted weights while he washed the Volvo as Cece had it yesterday when I washed the other vehicles. Plus he is the one that drives it so he may a well wash it is how I feel. Then tomorrow it is Rays as now we are done with the gate practice leaving us with another day to hit Rays up. So see you at Rays. Now I need a snack before dinner. Later..

No comments: