Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fun times.

Jessie liked the Bra's hanging from the deer head. Cece would not give hers to put up there saying that they did not want a granny bra up there.

Claudio pretending to smoke with one of the candy cigarettes that I bought the kids.

Claudio looking a regular in the bar. It was so cool that all the bars are smoke free now. I love it.

The gang at Steve's house.

Old Smuggler waiting to put the hurt on us.

Nate in the Jr race.

Nate and the group after the other 3 ISCorp racers got away.


Been a fast and fun weekend. Friday was the team annual St Patrick's day on Friday and as always it was a great time. Then yesterday was a surprise 40th Birthday party for Fred. It was a great time and as always a blast hanging with the bmx gang. Going to miss the bmx family as today was the last race at the indoor track in Elkhorn and that means now Nate and I won't be seeing them all for a while as with Nate's road and track racing it will keep us from hitting the bmx track for a while. We are going to try to fit a few in but we will have to see. Then today was the 3rd of three Kenosha crits and Nate and I headed to the races. He was a little flat in the jr race and finished 4th and then in the cat 3 race I think he finished 6th or 7th. I finished with the pack and made the goal of just finishing with the main group. Now I may race the WCA race next weekend but I still have not decided as the last turn to the finish is a real crappy one and in the last few times we had been there a few racers have gone down there and I do not want to be one of them. So if the weather is cold I may just ride in the morning as Nate is taking the ACT test and then just take him to the race after that. So it will a call at race time. Later..

No comments: