Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hit'n the road








Yeah that is me in the purple and yellow and Nate with the gold wheels sitting 2nd wheel.


Today was the first races of the year. Boy was it cold in the morning for Nate's Jr race. Then I skipped the Master 40-49 race as I was cold from watching Nate's race. He took a 2nd place in the Jr race as Leif just got him at the line by about 4 inches. Then it was try to warm up and hit the line for the cat 3 race. I have not raced on the road in about 4 to 5 years maybe and thought back then that I wouldn't again. But I had to race at least a few races with Nate as then I have raced bmx, mtn bike, track, road and cyclocross with him. Oh yeah he has beat me in all of them and that makes me proud to say. I hung in there and thought that it was easier then I expected and glad that I did it. Next week If the weather is warmer I may try to double up, but I may just try to make sure that I stay in the cat 3 race with Nate. Just have to see. See you at Rays on Wednesday for some more bike practice. Later..

No comments: