Saturday, March 19, 2011

What to do.

It is the weekend and as always there is a ton of stuff to do and not enough time to do it all. Yesterday was the Rockesha ride and as always it never disappoints. Nate and I rolled into Waukesha and unloaded the bikes and I got a cup of coffee at Cafe De Arts and got ready for a rather chilly ride. The ride was fun but as the sun went down so did the temps. But the cool temps did not matter as the friends riding kept the smile on the face and the time flew by as did the pavement. Once we got in to Waukesha it was time for some awesome pizza at Magellans. Then we stopped at a few other watering holes before heading home. Thanks Adam and Ron for another great ride. There was bmx racing last night and a chance for a fish fry but I had committed to the ride a few weeks ago. It was also a night that we donated to the Waukesha Bike coalition for the purchase of bike racks for downtown Waukesha. So the ride prevailed. Again there is bmx racing tonight at the track in Elkhorn but there is rays right down the block so that it where we are going today. I passed on the group road ride this morning as we were out a little late last night and we have the Kenosha crits tomorrow. So as always what to do. But if it is raining tomorrow I may talk Nate into racing the bmx bikes as I will not race in the rain in 40 degrees. I will make that call in the morning. We I better got going on my errands so I can go jumping at Rays. Later..

No comments: