Monday, March 07, 2011

What did I get?

I just asked Cece " what something new did you get? " She goes I bought myself a new book and a few other things the other day. Jessie goes I got a Nook, Maddie got a new phone as we were getting a exchange for Nate at the phone store. In a quick story, Nate dropped his phone on the ceramic tiles in the bathroom changing to run to bmx practice and the screen broke. We stopped a the store on the way home from practice last Wednesday and took care of business or we thought we did. They said since I have paid insurance for the phone give us $50.00 and you will get this phone. I said OK as it is cheaper then the $100.00 that it would cost. Well we got a refurbished LG piece of crap. I called the insurance place and got nowhere so that meant loading up the car and going to the store. I talked to the salesman and called the manager upfront and she remembered us from last week. She called the insurance place and getting nowhere she just gave us a better phone for Nate. Nice to be nice and I know no one believes me but really I was and Nate got a new phone. Since they took care of us and Maddie's line was up and her phone was old I up graded her. So in short of all this everyone got something new and I got nothing but a wallet full of receipts of money paid out. So in the end I got something though, happy kids and wife . Now I am going to get a big bowl of ice cream after thing of all of this to make me happy. Later..

No comments: