Thursday, August 25, 2005

CR report

Well I'll give a little low down from CR for Ron. So Ron where were you? What could have been so important that you didn't ride the Wed before the WORS race? Well that's Ok as some things need to be done before you ride. Jack won the race on his SS so that was covered since you weren't there. Jack liked it so much he is going to ride the SS for the race this weekend also. We did the comp expert single track from the Alpha trail for the race as Greg still is deciding if he wants the sport to do it. Greg is worried about the time that it my increase for all the riders to ride it so we don't know yet if sport will ride it. I think put it in but there will be a lot of people walking over the rocks or falling as yesterday I saw 5 riders drill there head into the ground as they were trying to ride that area. There was a large group at the races this week as the big race is this weekend.

I was tired at the start from racing the track and over the weekend so I was in the back row for the start and rolled up the hill in like 50th place. I really didn't care what place I was in for the race. I passed in the grass and a few right before dropping in the single track. As I was riding I could see the racers in the front already way ahead of us through the trees but I was just riding waiting to pass where I could and did alot of that during the race. The 2nd lap was faster as I passed all the goofs who leave there ass's on the hill start trying to get a good start and still finish like 10 minutes slower the 2nd lap because they pop in the first lap of the cap. Some day they will learn, ahh no they won't. I finished in a hour and some change so that is all I wanted as I didn't want to burn to many matches before the weekend plus I have the group ride tonight. Nate rode well and I hope he is ready for the race this weekend as he is racing cit again. Maddie rode a few laps on the cap as we are going to ride there on Fri and Sat so she knows her course. Later..

1 comment:

Ronsta, said...

Thanks Jay. Props to Jack for keepin' the SS domination alive.