Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Message board

I'm sitting here and thinking why do I ever read the WORS message board. The flaming that is going on the message board is just about the worst that I have ever seen. I have posted like 2 or 3 times on it and I do use my name JAY on the board. I think that I was refered to on the message board because I posted that Matt my have taken a short cut during the race and then pulled it from a post on my blog. I was saying that because I had heard that remark from a team mate of Matt's say "Hey Matt I seen you go straight at the turn off did you come back?". This was all after Greg called me over and asked me do you think Matt could have gone that fast? I said yes Matt is a fast rider and does beat us at the time trials by 3 or 5 minutes and Greg said enough for me it stands. I talked to Al Brunner and he said that the single speeders were a couple of waves behind me. That makes it kind of a funny feeling that Matt never passed me and finished 7 or 8 minutes in front of me. I came up to the same turn in question but after doing about 15 laps in the 2 days before I knew the turn was there. I talked to Greg and Tony before the start because Marty was telling us were skipping all the single track the first lap. I got to the single track and the course marshall was not there so that could have been a problem as when I got to the area where the trails come together there was riders coming from the trail that skips the single track. The problem is that some don't pre-ride and that theere was no tape or person there so that could have happened to anyone. I'm bringing it up because I was called a trouble maker for putting in my post about the possible sipped single track. You all know what I don't give a SHIT because I don't race Matt or anyone else. I have my own matters to focus on and my own races to take care of. So if I'm a trouble maker or a Punk come talk to me don't e-mail anything because I won't reply. This is the last that you will hear anything about it from me unless you have something to say to me in person. Good luck in your races.

The track is over so now the track bikes got to the back row and the bmx bikes move to the front row. The last night was ok but I was real slow and off the back faster then I knew what hit me. Maybe next year. The kis did ok Nate was tired but looked better and got 2 3rds. I guess only riding the track a couple times a week he does ok as he likes the mtn bike and the bmx. Maddie looked the best she has all summer and I hope that she gets better each year. Track is over and it was a fun summer seeing the kids get better each week. Maybe next year I'll go warm up and then just be a parent and take care of the kids at the races. Got to shower and go to bed. Later..

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

No one referred to you at all on that thread.