Sunday, August 14, 2005

Welcome Back

Well what can I say. The family all had a good day at the races. Maddie started off the day in her cit youth class by taking a 2nd place and beating a girl that has been beating her all year. She was so happy and I'm glad that she is getting better each week. Nate moved up to the cit class for the first time and took 7th. The 4th thru 7th place were all less then 3 seconds apart so thet is a good finish for his first race in cit. He had chain suck and had to get off and take care of that so other then that he may have been able to do better. Maybe next race. Cece had another good finish as she took another 2nd place. She does so well for someone who only races the bike and never trains. I took 2nd place today so I think I was able to find the legs again. I found that the race course was perfect and I felt great the entire race. I hope that they keep the race in this direction. I seen all the others racing and it looked like they were all having good races. I like to see that the single speeders are taking some of the $ home at the races. Maybe Don will make ss class for experts. Have fun training and see you at the next race.

We are now at the family cabin in Rhinelander for the week. We are going to go to the bmx track during the week for traing on the jumps and bumps and ride in the afternoon. We are doing the ore 2 shore over the next weekend. Now it's time to finish watching Are we there yet. Later..

3 comments:

Ronsta, said...

No to SS class in elite, we like it straight up!

Anonymous said...

links for 200
Great moments in podcast history. Are blogs marketers' new e-tool?: South Florida Sun-Sentinel "Many companies consider them viable" Marketing Edge Another PR podcast.
Cheers for a high-quality blog resource...

If you're looking for more male hair loss related information check out my
href="http://www.howtostophairloss.com">male hair loss
site.

Stay cool!

Mountaingoat said...

What Ron said.