Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday

Well what to say. It was a easy 2 hour ride at CR with John. I have to say that after riding with John and working with him he is riding alot better and I hope that he rides more often with us. It was just an easy ride and more or less a recovery ride. When I got home I put a new bottom bracket in the race machine as I replaced the xtr big ring and had the bb for a year now. Had to get it ready for the next WORS race and the Ore to Shore. I hope to rebound for the rest of the year. Now sitting back having a vodka and lemonades and getting ready to cook some chicken tits. The nieghbors are having a fire tonight so we will sit back amnd toss a few colds ones down and roast a few marsh mellows. Tomorrow we are going out for Maddies birthday and may not have time for a ride. We will just have to wait and see. Good job Ron on the ss and to the guys on the epic ride. I fell good and the family is happy that I have spent some time around the house but I can't let that happen all the time so next time I'll maybe hop in the epic if there is room for one more. Later..

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Always room for you on our rides.

Jay said...

Next time let me know and I will pack the bags. Thanks goat.