Friday, October 28, 2005

10/28

Haven't been doing anything lately. Just have been a bum. I'm going to do a night ride tonight with Russell and the gang. It is going to be a late one as it is starting at 8:30pm. I guess Russell wants to get a fish fry before he rides. Not something I would do but Russell is a clyde and a pro eater. I'm bringing Nate along even though it will be a long night. He loves the night rides and he can sleep in tomorrow before the banquet.

I think I hooked myself up with a new bmx cruiser frame and I'm going to build up a new race bike. It's a GT with box stays. It is polished aluminum and Russell had it at the shop. I'm going to add some nice stuff to it and have a primo race bike. The bike won't be ready by next week when bmx starts but it won't be long after that. I will look through the parts catalog's and order the part's and get it going. I'm looking forward to getting it ready and riding and race the new bike.

See you at the ride tonight or at the banquet. Later..

No comments: