Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fog alert gone

The fog has lifted from the head. I actually feel almost back to normal. I now know why I don't drink that much anymore. Plus most the guys are married now with kids and that gets in the way with trying to act single. But there are a few of the times that require to much liquor.

I haven't had the time to do any riding since the ride on Saturday but that should be ok. I'll get on the trainer if I have in the next couple of day to keep the legs loose for the race this weekend. I'm looking forward to the race as it is one of the better ones. Going to the banquet and then coming home so we can make it to the cross race. Then the first week of Nov BMX racing starts. Nothing is going on just chillin and getting the chores done. See you at the race. Later..

No comments: