Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Important update.

I have important stuff happening that I have to post. Well not really. Jim has said that I haven't been doing anything. He is right I haven't. I have been spinning on the rollers in the basement because the weather is crappy. I just ride for a hour spinning to keep the legs in the motion as bmx is coming up. So I'm just trying to keep a little ahead of the game.

Cece is doing something tonight so I couldn't do a night ride with Russell and a few others. I did drop Nate off at the shop and he is riding with Russell. Russell said he would bring Nate home after the ride so Nate went. I had to stay home with the girls as there was no one to watch them. We are going to do a night ride tomorrow so call Russell if you want to go.

Nothing happening that is worth the time on the blog. Going to the banquet this weekend. Nate doing a cross race on Sunday. So if anything good comes along I'll give it to you. I'll get the update on Gomez on the night ride and post the humor for you. Later..

1 comment:

DIHAF? said...

Maybe you can introduce me to Gomez on Friday.

I saw your post on the WORS board. I initially thoughtthat was kind of brutal when I read those guys posts.

After I read your post I realized that popping a calf muscle is little crybaby stuff. Go put a bandage on it you sissies.