Friday, October 21, 2005

Killin Pumpkins

I just killed 7 pumpkins with the kids. It is always a fun time stabbing a few pumpkins and cutting them up. Jessica was fun to watch as she was up to her shoulders digging the guts out. She gave up after awhile and I had to finish hers. Then Nate, Maddie and I cleaned the others. We carved some pretty cool faces and now the seeds are roasting in the oven. The kids are in the living room with the lights out and candles in the pumpkins they look great.

Tomorrow is the cross race that Nate is going with Russell and Pat. I hope that the rain holds out until after they race. Also I'm doing the pub crawl so I hope that the rain holds out until after we ride. Then on Sunday Russell is taking Nate to the cross race in hi-town. I'm going to get things done around the house and help Cece do some school paper correcting and what ever else she has for me since I'm doing the pub crawl. Well time to get Nate's stuff ready. Later..

No comments: