Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday

Well after the ride yesterday and all the alcohol there was no racing for me today. Took Nate to the race and he did good and enjoyed the race. I think he took like 4th or something in the jr's race. They group all the kids 18 and under in the race. So he did alright and wasn't that far back from the leaders. Pat and Russell raced the c's and Pat got 6th and Russ got 30th. I saw Ron out there and he was racing the race in the fixed gear state. Russ said Ron got 3rd wow racing the fixie he is a freak. I don't know how Jerry finished but that was cool the he was racing the cross bike again. Will have to check the web site and all the results later.

Only one more WORS race and then it's bmx time. Going to take it easy this week and have fun at the last race. Going to try to get a night ride in this week and try the new light for the helmet. It will be nice because the stadium is great but it's always nice to have some light for the eyes. It was always hard to get one that was as bright as the stadium but I picked up a HID that has a 4 hour battery so it should be nice for the long rides. I really can't wait to use it.

Have to get my butt to the couch and get this foggy feeling behind the eyes to go away. Needless to say no ride today as the beer is still leaking from the pores. Later..

No comments: