Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday

It is great to see that some of the gang have got the call up to do the Ice Man. I hope that they all have a good showing at the race. I hope that it will be snowing and cold as hell for them. I think last year that the race was kind of messed up because they got like 6 or 8 inches of snow the night before. That would be cool if it happened again. Good Luck.

The weather has been great and can't wait to get out for a ride after work today. I'm liking the extended summer this year but I have a feeling that this winter we may be paying with extra snow. But now is the time to get the extra rides in and enjoy the warm weather.

I'm thinking that mabe a night ride tomorrow night with Nate might be in order. Just a easy one so he can get a ride with lights on his bike. Tomorrow Nate and I are going to do the group ride in the morning as the cross race is to far to do and he isn't going to do them all because the bmx race season starts in Nov. Plus they group the little guys with the big little guys.

Tomorrow is Sweetest day so I have to come up with a gift for Cece. I have some ideas and will have to see if I get close to one of the places and get the gift tomorrow. As much as I think that Sweetest Day is a foolish celebration I hate to forget it as if I do I get a little hassle and just a small token saves alot of grief. Enjoy the warm weather and get alittle something for the sweet heart. Later..

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

I'm hoping for lots of snow.