Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another one down

I didn't sleep in today but I did not do the ride from Russell's shed this morning either. I skipped the ride because I didn't want to ride in the rain in 40 degree weather. I hate riding in the rain in 80 degree weather so I sure won't do it in the cold even if some of the guys that were riding today I enjoy riding with at almost any time possible. I did go to church with the family this morning as this is something I miss a lot because of the bmx and mountain bike races so that was a bonus. After church Cece did get to go and have a visit with a friend of hers that has cancer that would have been a maybe not if I rode so that was nice as it meant a lot to her and her friend to have the visit. I did get a 40 mile ride in on the spin bike although not as fun it was a ride. Just dropped The Boy off at his friends house as they are going to go roller skating and play video games and probably down load things on the I-Pods all night. That means we are not going to go to the midnight gate drop this year. He is spending the night so that is one less punk here. Cece's Mother is coming as we were up north for Christmas so we are exchanging the gifts today. So I guess loose one punk and another was added. Maybe after the dinner tonight if the other guys are out anywhere I may meet them. Just have to see what is going on. Later..

No comments: