Friday, December 08, 2006

FRIDAY..

The end of the work week is finally here. The days seemed to fly by and now the real busy time starts. Tonight I have to run the kids to my nieces for a birthday party. The thing is they live 20 minutes away and then I need to pick the kids up 2 hours later. It is worthless to come home but what to really do during the party. Not stay there is the first option as there will be a bunch of wild kids every where. Next is not drive home as when I get home I will have to drive right back. I think I will stop at Colders and American and check out the big screens and maybe a few of the IPODS. Tomorrow it will be racing at the bmx track and then racing again on Sunday as it will be the last races for the year. I some time feel that going to work is the time I get to take it alittle slower as at home it is run run run. Time to get the kids ready and then head to the party. Later..

No comments: