Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Winery in California


This is a picture of us at a winery in California and it was the only one we went to that also had air conditioning. It was nice as it was 105 plus outside. I wish I was there right now sucking a few glasses of wine.
Today was a meeting that I had to sit in all day. I'm glad that I don't have to sit inside every day at work as it would drive me nuts. I 3 more days of work and then I have the next 11 off. I still have to carry over 5 days of vacation over next year and have until the end of March to use them so I will use them when the kids have off from school. Also went to visit my grandmother tonight and she is looking great and maybe she will get out of the hospital in the next couple of days. Time to get the punks in bed. Later..

No comments: