Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hump Day

Today was another day of testing the heavy scales. The other person that is helping was slow and tired today from the long day yesterday. No worries as I can toss the 50 pound weights all day long and enjoy every minute of it. Today I got the news from my parents that Grandma had a mild heart attack over night. I asked the nurse yesterday if the irregular heart beat lines were a good thing? She said oh not to worry that is something that happens all the time. Well just maybe there was something wrong last night before we left you think. Oh well she seems to be ok, my parents said after talking to the Doctor today. I have a school board meeting in a few minutes so I have to get going. SEE YOU ALL AT THE BMX TRACK FOR THE LAST PRATICE BEFORE THE LONG BREAK. Later..

No comments: