Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Classic


Today Nate and I tossed the race gear back in the car and hit the road back to the barn for some more racing. It was the Christmas Classic and the last race of this year until 1/7/07. Nate got another couple of 2nd place finishes and I got a 3rd again. We both made a couple of decissions that if a little better Nate may have gotten a 1st in age and I could have got a 2nd. But oh well it is just a race and there is always next time. Ronsta was there tossing it down and looked good for not racing for 8 months. I think he may have gotten a few top 5 in in his races. Kenny was also there with Josh. Josh did just miss his main because he looked over so he wouldn't get run over like he did in practice. Kenny made the main and took a 3rd place also today.
At the race I was able to pick up a nice set of Saint cranks for the Felt cruiser that I'm building up for Nate. I just have to keep my eyes open for a carbon fork for it and then I can have it ready for him when he grows in to it. This may also be a bike that I will try and if I like maybe get one for myself. Well see you all at the last practice Thursday for the year 06. Later..

No comments: