Friday, December 01, 2006

White out

At work today I got out of the office a couple of hours later then a normal day because of the snow. I knew that it would be a adventure right from the start as I was trying to get the van out of the parking spot. I was just about out and some jerk drives right by me and I had to hit the brakes. The van got stuck and had to rock it back and forth and keep it gunned and I finally got out. Good thing the van isn't mine as I had it floored and the speedometer was reading 80 to 90 until I got it out. Well after that I was on my way and got a few scales sealed today. I had to pass up a few stops as the parking lots weren't plowed or there wasn't any place to park where I wouldn't get stuck. I did make a stop at one place and got stuck after a guy started to pull out without clearing his windows. I took about an 30 minutes to finally get out and I looked down and it took a 1/4 tank of gas and the miles were 20 more then when I started before I was stuck. I finally stopped at a overpriced grocery store and tested and sealed there scales as the parking lot was clean and I could spend the rest of the day there. I finished and then headed home. I first had to dig my car out at the parking lot. I hate snow. I got home and the walks and back alley were cleared thanks to Cece, Nate and my Dad. I did take the snowblower out and clear the area behind the garage of 2 80 year old ladies and for my nieghbor. Then it was off to the Chiropractor for my monthly adjustment. Now it is time to relax. Later..

No comments: