Friday, December 01, 2006

Ha what snow

Went to the bmx track last night thinking that just maybe the snow would start before we were done. It never did and that was good as I was able to get the hose put away when I got home and get the shovels down from the above storage in the garage. At the bmx practice it was a hoot to be hitting the gates with all the guys again. The Goat is getting faster and I have to hit the gas longer to try stay ahead of him and that doesn't work as many times he is ahead of me. Kenny is getting fast and his skills from being a young gun on the track years ago are coming back and he should be able to hold off Cookie soon. Danny, Ray, Fast Girl Sam, Russell are all right there with us and it is fun to load the gate with us all. Pat showed up again and was riding Russell's 20 inch and tried to take a dirt nap and got a few scraps. I hope he heals fast as he has a cross race this weekend in Chi town.The kids are having a blast riding together and Nate is getting smoother and I think if he gets the right line dialed in he should be winning just about every age race if all goes well. Maddie still needs to loosen up and I think that she will have more fun on the track. Although she just goes there to socialize and that is ok as long she hits a bunch of the gates.

Today it is snowing and Cece and the kids had school called off. I still had to come into work but that took an hour as the van is rear wheel drive and the other drivers were stuck all over on the uphills by the office. I had to drive around the block and find a spot where I could drive straight out as the van handles like shit and I know I'm screwed when I leave as I will may have try to have some one push me because the van will be plowed in. I may have to call the central services and have them send a truck to pull the van out. Just have to see.

Tomorrow Cece and I are going to try to get the Christmas shopping done as my parents are in town for some appointments and they are going to watch the kids. They are taking Nate to the bmx track for races and Cece and I are going to my work Christmas party. Well time watch the cars stuck on the street below for a couple of minutes. Later..

No comments: