Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Heavy Duty


Today I started testing the heavy duty scales that are 1000 lb or plus in the city today. The guy that worked in my postion before me and retired had not done these scales for over 3 plus years and the bosses never figured it out. So I start showing up and the operators say I thought you all stopped doing this as Mark hasn't stopped by in years. No problem the operators were all cool and I went about my job. I have to toss these 50 lb weights on the scale platforms until I reach 1000 pounds and then the scales have to meet tolerences or I order them off until fixed. Today all 8 scales passed. By the end of the day of placing the weights on a special little wagon and then pulling it around to the scales makes you alittle tired. I did manage to come home and get a sprint workout on the rollers with Nate and Maddie though. After riding I aslo did do my weight lifting workout. I have about 60 plus scales to do so I have my work cut out for me.
Tomorrow the kids have their Chritmas concert at school and that is always fun to watch. The little kids are fun to watch as they sing nice and loud and then the older kids mostly just go up there and lip sinc with a few singing loud to cover for the rest. It is still fun and we look forward to it every year. Also tomorrow I'm taking the day off from work to have a lump taken off the inside off my cheeck. It is nothing to worry about, it is just a spot where I bitten it and now there is a bump that is getting bigger from biting it several more times. So get the bump removed and relax in the afternoon before the concert. Later..

No comments: