Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WTF?

So I hit the message button on the answering machine and there is a message stating that I have to pay for part of the anesteseologist(spell check not working). This is from when I ran my fingers in the gate at the race track in Kenosha. I called the number from the message and she said that the insurance is thinking $800.00 an hour was to much for his services. They did pay for $600.oo an hour saying that is the amount that is usaully charged in the area. Well the fine lady at the collection company gave 2 weeks to get in the face of Atena and get them to pay up before I have to pay $680.00 for the Doctors services. Next time I'm calling Dr. Dave and I will drink some Jack Daniels and he can perform his magic in the garage.

So today I go and have a scar on the inside of my cheeck removed because I bit it and then the scar tissue was getting in the way of my bite. The Dentist Doctor was Doug Pietz sister. She asked why I had to have the surgries on my leg and hand and I told her they were from accidents at bike related things and she laughs and asked me if I knew Doug. I said yes and then she just asked how we find time to race and train. I said it's just something you will never understand. I told her to give Doug a slap to the side of the head next time she sees him though. She was a good Doctor even though she is Doug's sister and the cheeck feels fine. Time to get the kids something to eat and get ready for the Christmas concert. Later..

No comments: