Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another win for MARS



The Jr's from the MARS team won another race today. It was Gage in first, Mitch in 2nd and Nate in 5th. The kids are really riding smart and as a team the entire race making it possible for the team to take the wins in a manner that it looks real easy. Now the deal needed to finish the races is all 3 in the top 3. Nate sat 2nd wheel the entire race but at the end he just sat up and settled for 5th. maybe one of these races he will go form start to finish and get in the medals. He is learning and looking better each race though and I think when the Mtn bike races start he will get back to what he really loves. It was cool to see that Mitch won again and I like I said these 3 kids are going to tear up the Jr's all year long. Great job guys. Now tomorrow we will have to try to get another win in Kenosha with the Jr's.


Here is the finish and Gage had a great jump and had a nice gap on Mitch and then the other racers were not even in the picture. These kids are going to have to start pulling us around soon as they looked great on the course today.





I got home and went for a ride and while I was heading south I ran into Danny. He was going out for a spin before he races tomorrow in Kenosha. I rode with Dan for about an hour and then went back on my way and made it home and got in about 2.5 hours in the saddle. Going to get another long ride in tomorrow and then a 80 to 100 miles on Monday with Jeff. Have to get a long ride in before the bone ride so with the temps in the 80's we are hitting the road about 10ish so if ya want in call me. Well I have to get the grill out and start cooking before I get yelled at. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I advice NOT riding with Jeff Senn. He's a crasher.