Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Do you hear that?

I have been at home by myself for the last 2 days. Cece took the Punks up by my parents in Rhinelander for the week. I have had the house and the peace and quite to myself. It has been nice but I have to say I really do like coming home to the kids and Cece. I can handle this for a couple of days but I wouldn't like it like this everyday. Cece is coming home tomorrow and my parents are going to bring the kids down on Sat. Cece and I will have a couple of days without any kids so that will be nice. I have been just riding the bike and lifting weights then sitting down and watching some TV before going to bed early. Tonight I plan on going to the Metro meeting and then getting home to get to bed and be ready to shovel some snow in the morning. I'm hoping that we don't get to much snow and that it is gone by Thursday for the group ride. Time to get some things done before the meeting. Later..

No comments: