Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Maddie's ride and other stuff

Went over Maddie's bike the other day and it is race ready. I put the SRAM brakes on and now we just need the trails to dry up and get some riding in. I know that the steer tube is long but I couldn't just cut it so short for a bike that she will out grow so fast.

Working on Nate's new race bike and I will get some pictures up once it is all done. It will be a sharp looking bike. I will have to check the weight of it when the job is done also. It already has way better stuff on it then most of my bikes. The Punk better race it like he stole it and of course beat Randy.

The Punks did a sprint work out today. I'm hoping it helped Nate get into the mind set that he can do a short sprint and not loose the wheel in front of him in the next race. Maddie is looking better I just need her to get the leg speed to be faster and her form better when she stands up on the bike. Nate has started softball so that will be taking up some time for awhile so the workouts will have to be very specific when he fits them in. My parents went back home so now I have to cover for all the help they do around here. Time to get dinner ready. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

Hey I lost your email, I will not be able to do the Rockford thing in june. Just found out that work will have me training in salt lake that week.

Kenny