Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mitch wins one for MARS

Today MARS jr kids chalked up the 1st of many 1st place wins to come this year. Mitch was able to get in the break that formed off the 1st lap and rode it to the win. Great job Mitch. Nate missed it as he didn't close the gap and let it get away and then Gage and Nate rode around in no mans land till the race ended. Nate knows better then not take the 3 or 4 pedal strokes and make it to the wheel or be out the back. I think he learned and hopefully that won't happen again. No more extreme moves off the back.

I got home and was able to get out on the SS for a spin. I tried riding the gravel utility road but it was wet and shitty. I got out for about 1.5 ours to just blow the carbon out after yesterdays ride. I have to say I can't wait till the Mtn. bike season starts. Then after the ride I had to go and help my parents start moving my Grandmas stuff out of her apartment. I have to say for a 88 year old person she has a lot of stuff. In her assisted living place she only needs a few things so a lot has to go. Now just chilling watching the NASCAR race. Later..

No comments: