Sunday, April 22, 2007

Kettle ride

Today a bunch of us hit the Kettles for some riding. In all there must have 2o or so of us there for the ride. It was a large group and it made for some waiting here and there for everyone. Plus throw in a few flats it makes for a 8 hour day. Way to much time for the ride time sometimes. But today was a blast and well worth the trip. On the ride Russell was riding Jerry's wheel and decided to lay on the ground in front of me. What is a guy to do except use him for the landing so that is what I did. After getting the bikes off me and then untangled it was time to ride on and finish the ride. A small group of us rode the Emma lap and in and by the end we were all out of water as I was told it was 88 in the woods. After the ride we stopped by Kyles parents to check out his Dad's Cobra and headed home. A bunch of water and a gyro later I feel ready for the WORS season. Time to read the paper. Later..

No comments: