Friday, April 27, 2007

Money in the pocket

Today Cece came home from school and said let's go and eat there as they are having a big party. Got Nate from softball practice and then loaded the truck and off we were. Got there and the gym was packed with families for the all you can eat taco's and pizza. Well got in line and waited for the taco's and then found a couple of empty chairs and the family sat there and I went and sat at a empty spot by some others. Well they have a raffle and they call out my number for a cable, phone and Internet package for a year worth $2,100. That includes every pay channel and everything. Nice to win some thing for once I tell ya. We will start it after we get back from NORBA nationals and then we will be able to enjoy it for the year then. I'm talking every thing like all the sports and I think the adult entertainment and all. I'm going to have to parent lock a lot of channels I think. Have to keep my eye on Russell when he comes over to the house now. Got to make sure that Nate is in bed and get his things ready for the race in the morning.

Hey any one want to take Monday off? Jeff Senn and I are and we are going to and go for a 80 to 100 mile ride so call me. We just want to get a long ride in before the bone ride in 2 and a half weeks. Later..

No comments: