Tuesday, August 14, 2007

8/14

Tonight is the first football practice for Nate in his helmet and pads. I think it will be fun to watch and see how the kids practice with all the gear on. There were a few kids at practice last week that were saying "man I can't wait to start hitting" . Those were the big line men that weigh more then me. I'm just hoping that Nate doesn't get hurt or that he is to sore come race time. He will miss a few games do to some races but we are planning on trying to make it to all the games and all the WORS races, Fat Tire 40, and most of the cross races. The practice with pads and hitting should sort some kids out who will be afraid of the hard contact, I hope Nate can handle it. We will be missing a few practices next week as we are going up north for vacation so that may set Nate back on the depth charts right off the back so we will have to see. So no track tonight or the time trial at Crystal tomorrow. See you at the races as now I have to take Nate to practice and try to fit in some riding some how. Later..

2 comments:

DIHAF? said...

Yeah, we were hoping to take some vacation this month but already V Ball started last week for my daughters. That kills the whole month They have tryouts on this Sat. and then the next week they have a tourney. Some of these coaches are pretty militant about missing practices these days. No practice no play.

Star Capital Management said...

Foooootball!!!! Yeah baby. No fear! I hope he enjoys the contact as much as I did. Football is way fun if you're not thinking about the pain. With Nate's cardio, he should be a great receiver in the 4th quarter.