Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tuesday track racing


Last night Nate and I hit the track in Kensoha for some racing. It was the 2nd time in 2 years for me and I raced the cat 4's and felt more comfortable racing there then the cat 3's. The speed was a tad slower and that meant that I could sit in and do better in the races. In the end I did 5 races and finished in the top 5 in a couple of them. Nate raced well again and was able to take a 2nd and a 3rd. In the consolation race he was able to finish on the same lap and rode well the entire race. This weekend we have decided to stay in town and do the State Track Championships as of now. But like always that could change at any moment. Tonight Nate and I are heading to a football draft meeting as he is going to play some tackle football this fall. He is thinking about it right now but he is going to look and see if it messes with any races and that is going to make it or break it weather he plays it or not. Time to get ready for the meeting.

No comments: