Monday, August 20, 2007

Dropping tree's


Do to the respect for my parents computer there will not be a Supermate of the week. Sorry as I know a few of the peeps do look forward to it each week but I just can't do it to their computer.


Today after getting 12 hours of much needed sleep we cut a huge tree down the was rotten at the base and leaning towards the garage on the middle of the drive. After cutting the tree up we spilt it and then split part of the neighbors pile of wood from a storm a couple of weeks ago. After getting the wood taken care of Nate and I went for a ride on the logging roads behind the cabin. The legs were still tired from all the running Sunday. My left side of my ass is sore from all the running ( I know Russell that is because I only have half an ass ). Tomorrow it will be some more of the same as we plan on taking another tree down and clean up more down from the storm. Later..

No comments: