Thursday, August 23, 2007

More trees to cut

Today we cut the last of the trees that fell from the storm last month. I haven't made it to the course for the race this weekend but Christine has a great description on her blog. There has not been that much rain this week up here and it should make the course great for the race this Sunday. I did get out for another ride today and the fire roads are in great shape. I plan on getting over to the course tomorrow and Saturday before the race to check out the conditions so I will try to get a post later. Going to sit back and watch the Packers and have a few cold ones. Later..

1 comment:

Iguana said...

I know the cold ones are good pre-race energy drinks.
Tonight Zach, the landlord and I had some mexican food with 2x1 margaritas, that's what I like about mexican restaurants.