Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Yea they are back to school


From the looks on the faces I think only Jessica, myself and Cece were happy that they went back to school yesterday. It was a uneventful day for them as it was only a half a day and then it rained. Today it was 90 plus and they don't have air in the classrooms so they had to sweat alittle, good for them I think as it builds character. Tonight Nate has football and then get to get my leg up as it is still swollen and hurts like hell. I hope it gets better in the next day or so. well time to go to the chiropractor. Later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the leg heals !!
I hated benefiting from your crash, in this race and future ones if you don't race . So I expect to see you in the races coming up ( at least at the startline until Don yells GO !! ) .......
Good luck :-)
DanB - alterra
ps watch out for minnesootans

Jay said...

Thanks Dan. I still have not been able to get on a bike as the leg still real sore and swollen. The cut is looking better, but as it is a graft it takes a month or better to heal so just have to wait and see. Hope to see you at the line soon though.