Friday, August 24, 2007

NO MORE TREES

Today we didn't cut anymore trees for once. I did get on the roof and clean the chimney though. I washed the truck, my car and my parents SUV, cleaned 3 bikes and pre rode the race course today and I can still smell the soot from the chimney cleaning. We rode the course for the race and it is really nice. It is about 40% track and the rest is logging road. The single track is about 70% passable so the faster riders should be able to pass without offending anyone will be fine. There are a few slight up hills but nothing really that though so I think you won't see to many people getting off their bikes ( unless Randy is here ). The course is as dry as a bone as we have only gotten a half of an inch of rain over the last week up here. There is enough sand, rocks and roots to keep everyone happy and slow the rest of them down. I think the guys who are putting the race on have done a great job and I really like the course and think most of the others will to. I'm going back tomorrow to pre ride it once more and then come back and relax before the race. See ya at the race. Later..

No comments: