Monday, August 27, 2007

Ouch

Here is a picture of the cut to my leg. The flap of skin is already dieing and I imagine that it will fall off in a couple of days. The leg is swollen up and sore as f'in hell. All this is do to a idiot from Minnesota that tried to go inside of me is a area that had a caution sign up and took both of us down. The goof wasn't even in my age group. He did stop and say he was sorry and that he didn't know why he tried to do that and that he thought he had room. The crash took a good chunk of skin and muscle and caused a lot of pain and blood for the rest of the race. I also lost my left shift lever and only had the granny gear for the rest of the race. I only got passed by 1 guy in my group until I got a flat 1.5 miles from the finish and then 2 more racers in my age passed me. I ended up 5th in age and I was running 2nd in age and top 5 overall until the crash. That sucked. I think that it may have been my last WORS race this year unless the leg heals up and gets fine before the last couple of races. I hope that the leg is ready for the Cheq. race in a few weeks. Maddie won her race, Cece took 2nd and Nate took 3rd. The course was great and is one of my favorite races to date in WORS. Time to get the leg up. Later..






1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

keep it clean and heal it up for bmx