Sunday, August 19, 2007

WORS Cup



We did the WORS Cup at Mt. Morris and it was another mud run. Don put together a great course and it was nice when we did a pre ride on it. Then the racing started and the rain started. The Elite had a nice course for about 2/3's of the race and then the comp class went off and it turned to pure crap. I decided to race the single speed as I wouldn't have to replace everything again after the race. Nate raced another great race and won his age class. I rode OK and took a 2nd in age. I haven't run in like 14 plus years since the truck ran me over. Man am I sore today. It was still raining this morning and Don called the rest of the races today and is planning on holding them at other races so we will have to finish the run for the WORS Cup another day. I hope everyone had fun racing and see ya at the next race.
Got to the cabin today in Rhinelander so it is time to relax and try to get to the Rhinelander course later in the week. We went fishing and Nate caught a few nice large mouth bass th at we tossed back as I don't feel like cleaning fish. Going to try and get some wood chopping in and some riding in between the rain. Time go and relax. Later..

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

You guys looked good out there.

Jay said...

Thanks, it wasn't as easy as it looked. You looked like you were having fun out there to.