Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Back to school

Tonight Nate and I had to skip cross practice with Russell so I could go back to school. It seems so weird when I go to Thomas More as I went to school there 30 years ago. Cece and I went there as they had a parent meet the teacher and see the class open house. I had thoughts of going to the cross practice but Cece had other ideas. Well to sleep good instead of with 1 eye open I went to the open house. I was just sitting there thinking what class did I have in this room and how things still look the same some 30 years later. It seems that all the teachers are great and I see why Nate says he likes them all. Now I just hope he keeps up the good grades. Then tomorrow Cece is going to a play so now I may not get to the last night of races at Crystal Ridge. May have to pack up the girls and make them come along. Just have to see how things play out. Later..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey jay if you feel like getting in another night of racing tuesdays at estabrook we are/have been doing $5 miss-n-out races starting at 6PM