Thursday, September 18, 2008

Same old stuff

More of the same. Up early for work, eat and run out of the house to get to the north side for the prover to test more fuel trucks. The nice thing is that starting early is that I end early. Got the job done and then got home and lifted weights and waited for Nate to ride home from school. He has the ride done to less then 15 minutes on my old bmx cruiser. He likes riding back and forth from school now and dreads the bus on the rainy days. He got home and we ran to Ben's to shop for a new frame. I had my eyes on one and had it on hold until we could get Nate to sit over a bike in that frame size. He fit fine and then we talked to Vince and he made a deal that we couldn't resist and we took it home, it is a beauty. I will post pictures when it is built up. We may try to get it done over the weekend and have it ready for the lst couple of races. He has out grown his old bike and the seat post is about 1 1/2 inches past the max line. So if you know anyone that would like a 14 inch used but in good shape Leader mtn bike frame get a hold of me, priced to sell. Now Tomorrow I have to get the frame over to install a King head set and then transfer the SRAM stuff and get it ready to roll. This kid better stop growing as he is costing me to much in new bikes ( 2 bmx and now a new frame ) this year. Also today I had to get home from the shop and get Jessie to soccer and load the bikes and so Nate could do another cross practice. 3 days in a row this week and his dismounts and remounts are smooth and his riding in the grass is nice and smooth. Then we got h0me and got dinner and now the kids are getting the school work done. Tomorrow more of the same, but a little bike building maybe. Later..

No comments: