Friday, September 26, 2008

Like New

Well it is new. The replacement Haro arrived at the shop today thanks to Len. I got the oil changed in the car and ran home and got the cracked one and ran back to the shop and started the transfer of parts. Dan gave me a hand in the process and other then the shim that was stuck in the old frame it went smooth. I love single speeds as it took only about an hour to take it off one bike and then re grease the bolts and then put them on the new frame. The bike looks great and feels the same. Haro was great as they got the frame here in less then 2 weeks and I'm happy to be riding on their single speed for the races.

Now tomorrow Nate and I are heading to the cross race as he is racing and I'm playing pit man. We are staying around to catch the Elite race and see the pros race against a few of our local fast guys. It should be fun as it is not everyday that you get to see some of the fastest guys in the world race right in front of you. It should be a blast. Now I have to help Cece get a bunch of toys, clothes, and other crap we don't need ready for a rummage sale. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: