Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy as heck

Today was a day of working to hard and a little fun after. Tested and sealed 90 gas meters during the workday and then got home and lifted weights. Got Jessie to her soccer practice while Nate and I rode in the park during her practice again. Ran home and then Cece headed to the home and school meeting as it meant that the girls got dress down passes for Friday. You can't pass those up. Then she headed to the open house to check the girls class rooms. I Passed this round as it has been the same for the last 9 years. Just relaxed tonight and caught up on a bunch of shows on the DVR. Tomorrow is cross practice for Nate so that should be fun. I'll just ride again and roll pass the barriers and make him chase me for a couple of laps. Maybe I'll make Nate chase this guy, like he could last a few seconds. See you at the races. Later..

No comments: