Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cross practice







Nate and I hit the cross practice and ran into a few others that had the same idea. It was nice to see some of the gang that you only see at the cross races again. Nate looked good going over the barriers and the run up. It was nice to practice on the cross course as you get the feel for the entire lap and after a few hot laps you can really feel the pain. I tried a few barriers and again with the half ass and half leg I know I will be support for the boy again this year. I just don't need the possibility of hurting myself. But it was nice to ride along with Nate, Angie, Russell, Mike and the rest. Tomorrow we are going to take Jess to soccer again and Nate will practice the dismounts and remounts to get his timing down. This weekend is open so I will catch Jessica's first soccer game and then try to get a ride in. I asked Nate if he wanted to go to the cross race in Chicago and he said no so I was glad and that gives us the much needed break. Later..

1 comment:

Christine said...

looks like fun!