Monday, September 01, 2008

The weekend

The little kids leading the big kids for a nice ride int he Kettles.
Cece and myself going out on the Harley to the concert.
Bruce Springsteen rocking out for 3 hours and 45 minutes. He played 31 songs during his show and never took a break.
The new green room that we painted yesterday. It looks pretty nice in the light. Just a lot different then it used to be.
The girls lived in the pool for the entire weekend. Nice little thing to have for the summer. Have to put it back up again next year for sure. Nate did the cleaning and then Cece figured the chem's out and it has been great ever since.

Today being labor day that is what I did. I washed the car and then washed and waxed my truck and my Dad's truck. Cleaned bikes and watered the plants and lawn. Then Nate and I got out and did a hill repeat workout. Have to get him climbing better so hills and sprints are going to be focused on for a while.

Tomorrow Nate and I are meeting Pat for some cross training. It should be a nice lung and leg buster. Need to get Nate going as the cross season will be here in a flash again and he loves it. I looked and there is a cross race on the same day as the wolf river race so now we will have to make a choice and I will let it up to Nate. He has not missed a WORS race but to tell you the truth I think he loves cross a little more so I could see him going that way maybe. Just have to see how the next race goes and how the first cross race goes. Can be fun either way. Later..

No comments: