Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting it done

Had a early start today because I had a meeting. Like always we were told we had to do more with less. Oh well all I can do is keep plugging away. I still feel that the meetings are a waste of time and I could have been getting work done that wasn't as I was sitting there. At least I get paid while I'm there.
After work I got home lifted weights and ran to the Chiropractor, man I needed that after the race this weekend. Then I got Jessie from the sitter. Ran home and Cece called and said she was tied up at work and couldn't get home to get Jess to her soccer practice so I got Nate and loaded the bikes and ran Jess to her practice, all in less then 10 minutes. Nate and I got the bikes off the car and did our cross practice in the park as Jess practiced. We done and then ran home and showered and off to the school board again in less then 10 minutes. Had a good meeting and then got home at 9 and finally sat down to 3 BLT sandwiches. I was starving and woofed them down and now I'm sitting and watching the Whammy and Catch 21 on GSN. I like watching the people act fools, I could do these shows. Later..

No comments: