Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Run on empty

Today Cece had a learning team meeting after school and a doctor's appointment. I got home from work and lifted weight's, changed the tires on Nate's cross bike, washed the car and then loaded the bikes and took Jessie to soccer practice. When we got there Nate looked at me and said "Dad you forgot to change the pedals on my cross bike." I ran home and got the pedals and changed them and then ran back to the park. Changed the pedals and then Nate practiced dismounts and remounts. I was going to try to make a few barriers but the time ran out. He has his dismounts and remounts down and tomorrow at the cross practice at Estabrook he will get his share of barriers. I didn't think that I would beable to fit it all in today but I did and now I'm ready for bed. I have an early start tomorrow so I should be done by 2pm and then run home and get a ride in before running Nate to the cross practice. Maybe I will try a few barriers to, just have to see how I feel after the ride. Later..

No comments: